Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading Zoo's

:: English :: Questions

Go down

Downloading Zoo's Empty Downloading Zoo's

Post by Unknown Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Hey,

So, I was going to download a couple zoos onto my ZT2. I looked in threads to find out how. I followed the directions, but there isn't any Default Profile folder in my Zoo Tycoon 2 folder. Do I just make the folders, or what?

I'm running Windows Vista, if that helps.

Unknown

Back to top Go down

Downloading Zoo's Empty Re: Downloading Zoo's

Post by sammysk Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:16 pm

You don't need to save them in the Saved Game folder; you can, and what I usually do is when you have them done and downloaded on your desktop is just double click on them. But, if you have multiple zoos downloaded you will have to continously save games and exit out them come back into ZT2. If you don't have any settings to what the 'name' of your computer is, then try this and click on "Default Profile," then click on "Saved": C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2 if you do have settings to the name of your computer, then change the Owner part to the name of your computer; e.g. if my name was "Bob," then my file location might be C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2. Hope this helps!!

sammysk

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down